The staff at Little Steps Learning Center bring education, experience, and dedication to our program. Each staff member is required to be certified in CPR & 1st aid, complete a 45 hour requirement by the NM CYFD which include 7 competency areas, which are, Child growth and development, Health, safety, nutrition & infection control, Family & community collaboration, Developmental appropriate content, Learning environment & curriculum implementation, Assessment, & Professionalism.
- Director of Little Steps since 2018
- Previously in Early Intervention, birth to 3yrs old.
- Has a loving and supportive husband and family.
- 8yrs managing daily functions at Little Steps.
- 7yrs caring for others at Tobosa Developmental Services.
- 3yrs with Head Start.
- CDA Credential (45hrs) and other trainings.
- Outstanding Service Award (2015).
- 3yrs at Little Steps.
- Job duties include doing ASQ’s, picking children up from school, changing diapers, and caring for our children.
- Currently in school to become an OTA and plans to continue working with children.
- Over 3yrs with Little Steps.
- Student, expected to graduate in May 2019 with Associates in Early Childhood Education
- Interested in working with foster children or behaviorally challenging children in the future.
- 21yrs working with children.
- Experience ranges from home provider to church childcare and various daycares.
- Loves being around kids. Has 6 children, 15 grandchildren and 7 great grandchildren of her own.
- 11yrs of teaching experience.
- Over 2yrs with Little Steps.
- Working with children is her passion. Has two daughters, one son, and one grandson.
- Over 4yrs working with children from birth to school-aged.
- Teaches 3yr olds at Little Steps.
- Has has 3 amazing daughters and a supportive husband and family.
- 4yrs experience working with children from birth to 12yrs old.
- After School Teacher at Little Steps.
- Has two children of her own.
- Over 30yrs experience working with children from birth to 12yrs old.
- Experience owning a home daycare in Roswell.
- Married with a son and a daughter.
We can't wait to hear from you!